3 sep. 2008

3 september 2008

Hi everybody,

from now on I will write in english, try at least. Because my friend Jessica might read this.

This weekend 6 girls and me went to Stockholm to run the big runrace, Tjejmilen, with 25000 other girls. It was so cool. 10km around Djurgården by the water and all the greate people:))) And I am so proud, I beat my time from Midnattsloppet. This time I had 57:25!

This weekend it´s the scrapbook fair: Nordiska Stämpel - och Scrapmässan at Svenska Mässan in Gothenburg. I look forward to this. I might get to see one a and other of you there:)

Have a nice evening and hug.

Rossanna

4 kommentarer:

Camilla sa...

Din jäkla hurtbulle! Önskar jag hade samma karaktär som du men ack nej, sitter här och tuggar chips som bäst...urk!

Ses på lördag! Kram Millan

Petraso sa...

instämmer med Millan..... vi kommer ju flåsande springa efter dig på mässan...

Anonym sa...

Vad du är duktig!!!
Vilken prestation tjejen.

Ha gott!
Hugs from Susanne

janingalein sa...

ah girl, you are the cutest!

thanks for the english entry! i've sent the link to my mom and friend Jenn who both do creative things with paper, so it might not be just me that you're writing in english for. :D

good job at the tjejmilen! i had so much fun! thanks for tapping me on the run! :D